Friday, December 20, 2013

It Just Doesn't Get Any Better Than This!

Here's a review I think I may frame!

Dear DJ, 

As I am reading your book  in my spare moments at work, I want to jump up and down because it explains so well my philosophy and belief in how Early Childhood Education should be done.  I had the privilege of working at a preschool the past 25 years that also believes in DAP and nurturing the  whole child in an environment where the teachers are the facilitators and the children are the leaders of the play.  We were one of the first in Kansas City to receive NAEYC accreditation and participated in the pilot program for QRIS, receiving a 5 star rating...You describe DAP so well in an easy to read, enjoyable way.  I want to carry it around and give it to everyone I meet and say ”ditto” on everything in this book. J  Thank you for spreading the message so well, keep up the good work.

No comments: